[ATTW-L] Reminder: CFP Online Writing Instruction

Jessie Borgman jessieborgman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:07:43 UTC 2020

Greetings Listserv-
Here is the final reminder about our CFP (see below)
We have extended the deadline a few days.
We will be accepting submissions *through the end of the day on Monday
April 13th.*
We look forward to reading your submissions!
Best,
Jessie and Casey

--
*Best,*

*Jessie C. Borgman*
Harmony/Individualization/Empathy/Achiever/Discipline
Office Phone: 317-659-0080
*www.owicommunity.org <http://www.owicommunity.org>*