[ATTW-L] Computers and Composition CFP Special Issue Update (Oct 1 Deadline)

Holmes, Steve Steve.Holmes at ttu.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:10:44 UTC 2020

Dear ATTW-L,

This email contains an updated CFP and timeline for a special issue of Computers and Composition that I'm co-editing with Rebekah Shultz Colby (University of Denver). Due to the interest of some who have contacted us, we are excited to announce that we are also accepting webtext submissions to Computers and Composition Online as part of the SI.

Here is an updated UPenn CFP link: https://rb.gy/ih6nl3

Once again, our broad topic and subject matter is games (both digital and non-digital) and material rhetorics. We welcome submissions from a technical communication perspective. By design, this CFP is hospitable to a variety of disciplinary methods and approaches.

Initial abstracts are due: Oct 1, 2020.

We're both more than happy to answer any questions about your ideas for this special issue. We look forward to hearing from some of you in the future!

Steve & Rebekah

steve.holmes at ttu.edu

Rebekah.ShultzColby at du.edu

PS: My apologies for any cross-posting.

---

Steve Holmes

Associate Professor

Technical Communication and Rhetoric

TCR BA Director

English Department

Texas Tech University

Email: steve.holmes at ttu.edu

Office: Engl and Phil 487

he.his.him

This is a public, university-owned email account and subject to an Open Records request through the Freedom of Information Act at any time. Correspondence of a personal nature should be sent to: stevenkeoniholmes at gmail.com