[ATTW-L] (no subject)

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:21:17 UTC 2020

Nancy,
I'm sure people will share plenty of awesome ones, but here are a few I've
assigned parts of:

Adam Rex Pope:
https://scholarworks.uark.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1003&context=oer

Suzan Last's: https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/technicalwriting/

Tiffani Reardon, Tamara Powell, Jonathan Arnett, Monique Logan, Cassandra
Race: https://alg.manifoldapp.org/projects/open-tc

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 12:16 PM Nancy Paxton-Wilson <npaxton at clemson.edu>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Could someone post a list of recommended open source technical writing
> textbooks for a 3000 level Technical Writing class?
>

> I am new to this service and realize that this information has been posted
> before, but I would greatly appreciate your input once again!
>

> Thanks so much,
>
> Nancy
>

> Nancy Paxton-Wilson, Ph.D.
>
> Lecturer
>
> Department of English
>
> Science, Technology, and Society Program
>
> *Clemson University*
>
> 404-387-5411
>
> 302 Strode Tower
>
> Clemson University, Clemson S.C. 29634
>
> npaxton at clemson.edu

> Windows 10

Jordan Frith, Ph.D.
Pearce Professor of Professional Communication
Clemson University

Pronouns: He/Him
Book review editor of the *Journal of Business & Technical Communication*
My Amazon author page
<https://www.amazon.com/Books-Jordan-Frith/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AJordan+Frith>