[ATTW-L] Program Ads for ATTW 2020

Blackburne, Brian brianblackburne at shsu.edu
Tue Feb 4 14:19:32 UTC 2020

Happy Tuesday, everyone,

The due date for placing your advertisements in the 2020 ATTW Conference Program is approaching!

Program ads are especially useful for highlighting faculty publications, making your program’s presence known, and creating lasting associations between attendees and your institution. The ATTW conference program is viewed not only by our 200+ attendees but also by their colleagues and students when researching the market or choosing programs for further study.

If you’re interested in placing an ad in the conference program or supporting one of the conference’s events, please let me know at your earliest convenience. Press-ready artwork for ads will be due by 5:00 p.m. on February 17, 2020. You can get full details about sponsorship benefits and ad requirements—and even purchase your sponsorship—by visiting the ATTW website: https://attw.org/2020-sponsorship-opportunities/. I’m happy to provide an invoice before payment or answer questions, so please call on me if I can help.

Thank you!

Brian

Brian D. Blackburne, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: he, him, & his)

Sam Houston State University
Director | Technical Communication
Associate Professor | Department of English
Treasurer | Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
BrianBlackburne at shsu.edu
936-294-3359