[ATTW-L] FW: 2020 CCCC Technical Scientific and Communication Award

Tharon Howard tharon at clemson.edu
Mon Feb 10 20:21:52 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues:
Please join me in congratulating one of our colleagues, Elizabeth Angeli, whose book in the ATTW Series entitled Rhetorical Work in Emergency Medical Services: Communicating in the Unpredictable Workplace just received the 2020 CCCC Technical and Scientific Communication Award in the category of Best Book in Technical or Scientific Communication!  You can learn more about her book online at https://www.routledge.com/Rhetorical-Work-in-Emergency-Medical-Services-Communicating-in-the-Unpredictable/Angeli/p/book/9781138097445 or on the ATTW site at http://attw.org/publications/attw-book-series-in-technical-and-professional-communication/.  We’ll also have copies of the book available at the Routledge booth at Milwaukee next month, and information about the award presentation is available in the message forwarded below.
Kudos, Liz!
Tharon Howard,
ATTW Book Series Editor

Begin forwarded message: