[ATTW-L] Xchanges Undergraduate Issue 14.2 Is Live!

Brian Hendrickson bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Tue Feb 11 21:37:42 UTC 2020

Dear All,

On behalf of the editorial team at Xchanges <http://www.xchanges.org/>, I'm
delighted to announce that Undergraduate Issue 14.2 is now live!

As I mention in my editor's intro
<http://www.xchanges.org/welcome-to-issue-14-2>, this issue continues our
tradition at *Xchanges* of spotlighting the intellectual breadth and depth
of undergraduate scholarship in writing studies. What's more, the
scholarship featured in this issue is as rigorous as it is timely:

   - American Misconceptions of Syria
   <http://www.xchanges.org/american-misconceptions-of-syria> by Feras
   Aboukhater, Stony Brook University
   - Creativity and Collaboration: The Relationship between Fact and
   Fiction in Personal Writing
   <http://www.xchanges.org/creativity-and-collaboration> by Rachel Casey,
   University of Central Florida
   - A Disconnect in the Process and Understanding of Prescription
   Medications <http://www.xchanges.org/a-disconnect-in-the-process> by
   Matthew White, St. Mary's College of California
   - PragerU as Genre: How Ideologies Typify Speech
   <http://www.xchanges.org/prageru-as-genre> by Christopher Luis Shosted,
   Moravian College
   - What Bush Said: The War on Terror and the Rhetorical Situation
   <http://www.xchanges.org/what-bush-said> by Ross Fitzpatrick, University
   of Kansas

Additionally, we're delighted to publish University of New Mexico graduate
student Elizabeth Barnett's third interview in her Profiles in Digital
Scholarship and Publishing series
<http://www.xchanges.org/profiles-in-digital-scholarship-publishing-cheryl-ball>,
this one with Cheryl Ball, Director of the Digital Publishing Collaborative
at Wayne State University and editor of *Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric,
Technology, and Pedagogy.*

Please join us in congratulating our authors and the faculty mentors who
supported them. And if you are an undergraduate or graduate student working
in rhetoric, writing, tech comm, or a related discipline, please consider
submitting to Xchanges. Our submission window for our 2020-21 undergraduate
and graduate issues is open now until June 30.

Brian Hendrickson, PhD
Managing Editor, *Xchanges*
Assistant Professor
Dept of Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition
Roger Williams University
bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Office Phone: (401) 254-3243
Office Location: GHH 239