[ATTW-L] ❤️ Last Call for ATTW Program Ads

Blackburne, Brian brianblackburne at shsu.edu
Fri Feb 14 15:54:36 UTC 2020

Happy Friday, all,

Though time is running short for getting sweets for your sweetheart, you still have a bit longer to get your ads submitted for the ATTW conference program. Full details are available here: https://attw.org/2020-sponsorship-opportunities/

Please send press-ready artwork to me by close of business on Monday. If you have questions or need an invoice ahead of making payment, just let me know.

Thank you!

Brian

Brian D. Blackburne, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: he, him, & his)

Sam Houston State University
Director | Technical Communication
Associate Professor | Department of English
Treasurer | Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
BrianBlackburne at shsu.edu
936-294-3359