[ATTW-L] Thanks! (for the advice on using sex ed as a topic for instructions)

Kaye Adkins kadkinsphd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:05:53 UTC 2020

Thank you everyone for the advice, suggestions and encouragement in
response to my post. I was looking for simple instruction-writing projects
for the first two or three weeks of my instructional design course, and
you've given me some good ideas. But you've also inspired me to think about
using this as a theme for the client project for my documentation class
next year; we have a local public health center that emphasizes sexual
health, so I'll be contacting them next summer.

Kaye Adkins
Missouri Western State University

--
Less may be more, but you can't do more with less.