[ATTW-L] New Resource Database for Technical Communication Researchers, Teachers, and Practitioners

Lam, Chris Chris.Lam at unt.edu
Mon Jan 6 19:02:23 UTC 2020

Hello ATTW,

I’m writing to share a website that I’ve developed that I hope will serve the Tech Comm community at large. The website is a user-generated resource repository for all things Tech Comm in hopes of allowing all of us to connect and share our knowledge with each other.

I’ve “soft launched” the site to a handful of friends, practitioners, and other academics. Currently, there are only 16 users and 42 unique resources. However, my hope is that you’ll find it useful and “pay it forward” by adding your own resources. It only takes a minute or two to add a resource that many will find value in.

Explore the website here - https://crowdsource-tpc.com/

Join and add your own resources here - https://crowdsource-tpc.com/sign-up/

Thank you!

Chris Lam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
University of North Texas
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
Christopherylam.com
312-404-2430