[ATTW-L] Workplace Writing Study

Joseph Robertshaw jwr0015 at uah.edu
Wed Jan 8 21:04:18 UTC 2020

Hello-

We invite you to participate in a short survey about writing in the
workplace. This survey will help business and technical writing instructors
better understand the writing demands of the workplace and prepare students
to meet those demands. We are especially seeking two kinds of participants:

   -

   Entry-Level or recent hires in technology, government, health,
   non-profit, computer, or communication sectors.
   -

   Managers of employees in technology, government, health, non-profit,
   computer, or communication sectors.

The survey should take about 15 minutes, and you may keep all of your
answers confidential if you like. At the end of the survey you will have
the opportunity to voluntarily provide your name and email if you wish to
participate in a follow-up interview about your experiences with workplace
writing.

If you wish to participate in this survey, please click the link below:

Click to visit the Writing in the Workplace Survey
<https://uah.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cLRfVhlLDsY9E7X>

If you have any additional questions, please contact may contact the
principal investigator: Joseph Robertshaw email: jwr0015 at uah.edu or by
phone: (330) 788-5005.

Thank you!

Sinceree Gunn