[ATTW-L] Consider publishing in Communication Design Quarterly

Luke Thominet lthomine at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 30 19:26:56 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

As you're thinking about new research or putting the finishing touches on existing projects, please consider Communication Design Quarterly for publishing your work. We strive for rapid turnaround, and our Online First model allows cutting-edge research to be published in a timely fashion. Articles are published first on our website<https://sigdoc.acm.org/blog/category/cdq-article/>, and are open-access, freely available to all, and not hidden behind any paywall. Four times a year, we archive articles into issues that are published in the Association for Computing Machinery's (ACM) Digital Library<https://dl.acm.org/newsletter/sigdoc-cdq>.

Communication Design Quarterly strives to be a place open to all types of research and writing as it relates to communication design, and we welcome non-traditional work and work by emerging scholars. We also know that many of our number work outside of academia, and welcome experience reports that summarize important technologies, techniques, methods, pedagogies, or product processes. We are also interested in proposals for guest editing special issues. If you are interested in learning more about our past publications, we have a complete database of our articles<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RHTomWQy12spq0I11bM-F-R5V_SxIrC6/view?usp=sharing> with sortable titles, authors, keywords, and abstracts.

Our Editorial Board consists of over 40 scholars spanning the globe in both location and expertise, and we strive to provide timely, productive feedback. We have some excellent work in the pipeline for you, and invite you to contribute to the conversation. If you have something that would be a good fit for Communication Design Quarterly, please look over our guidelines<https://sigdoc.acm.org/publication/communication-design-quarterly-review/> and direct inquiries or submissions to our Editor in Chief, Dr. Derek G. Ross, at derek.ross at auburn.edu<mailto:derek.ross at auburn.edu>.

Best,
Luke Thominet, PhD
SIGDOC Communications Manager