[ATTW-L] Advocacy Call to Challenge Institutionalized Xenophobia Against International Students

Sweta Baniya baniya.sweta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:06:57 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

The nextGEN community would like to invite you together to advocate against
the atrocities faced by international students.

The nextGEN community has prepared an advocacy call. We would like to
request you to:

   1. Read & Endorse the document: Advocacy Call to Challenge
   Institutionalized Xenophobia Against International Students
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GCkZpfGz6c3h6L9xMj1ppzgdm26shD8E-TaoyTnITLw/edit?ts=5f0646ee>
   2. Share this document to your department, colleagues, via your own
   personal social media, listservs that you are part of.
   3. Encourage International Students (both undergraduate and graduate) to
   share their stories with us via this anonymous survey:
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSca0D8c0Wxn9RmiMwRj7nfwXH-YN6olr8CKRzLbFMzUvE_G5g/viewform>

In this moment of crisis, we would like all of you to join our efforts in
advocating against the institutionalized xenophobia against the
international students.

Thank you

In Solidarity,

Sweta Baniya and Kyle Larson
nextGEN

--
 Sweta Baniya, PhD
Incoming Assistant Professor of English,