[ATTW-L] Congratulations! CPTSC Research Grants Award Winners

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Fri Jul 10 15:14:21 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the CPTSC Grants Committee, we are pleased to announce the
following projects have been approved for funding. Please join us in
congratulating these amazing scholars.

Project Title: “Service Learning in Technical and Professional
Communication through Social Justice and Intercultural Frameworks: A
Multisite Study”

Dr. Sweta Baniya, Virginia Tech

Dr. Jessica Edwards, University of Delaware

Dr. Jennifer Sano-Franchini, Virginia Tech

Dr. Josephine Walwema, Oakland University

Project Title: “Institutional Partnerships: Best practices for building a
multidisciplinary technical communication curriculum”

Dr. Alyson G. Eggleston, The Citadel – The Military College of South
Carolina

Project Title: “A Field Wide Examination of Service Course Learning
Outcomes and Assignments”

Dr. Lisa Melonçon, University of South Florida

Dr. Tanya Zarlengo, University of South Florida

Project Title: “Understanding UX Teaching Practices in Technical and
Professional Communication”

Dr. Heather Noel Turner, Santa Clara University

Dr. Emma Rose

Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal for consideration. It was a
particularly competitive year, and we are excited about the future of
programmatic research. Thank you especially to our review team:

Dr. Pam Estes Brewer

Dr. Sara Doan

Dr. Christopher McCracken

Dr. Johanna Phelps

Dr. Fernando Sánchez

Thank you for joining us in congratulating these scholars and recognizing
this important work. Let us know if you have questions, and please consider
submitting proposals to our second CFP for 2020: Anti-racist Programs and
Pedagogies <https://cptsc.org/anti-racist-pedagogies-cfp/>.

Thank you,

Stacey Pigg, CTPSC Grants Committee Co-Chair
Joanna Schreiber, CTPSC Grants Committee Co-Chair
--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
622 COBA Drive
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908