[ATTW-L] Data Visualization Tool on Possibility of COVID exposure

Sean Williams swilli13 at uccs.edu
Tue Jul 14 19:22:50 UTC 2020

All:
As we move about this summer and as we plan to return to work/school in a month or so, a tool like this one from Georgia Tech might be helpful as we make plans. This is also a superior example of data visualization and how visuals might be used in decision-making.

https://covid19risk.biosci.gatech.edu/?fbclid=IwAR1thXWjxB8krURfeGe9QZ0sAbO5N_94xeU6cWppmWb7QLGhxytzt_U4A8U

Please stay safe.
SDW
Sean D. Williams, PhD   Director, Technical Communication and Information Design
                                          University of Colorado-Colorado Springs |+1 719 255 4037