[ATTW-L] Labor based grading contracts in editing course

Baca, Isabel - Ph.D. ibaca at utep.edu
Wed Jul 15 22:14:52 UTC 2020

Thank you, Cagle!

Blessings,
Isabel

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2020, at 2:58 PM, Cagle, Lauren E. <lauren.cagle at uky.edu> wrote:

Isabel,

I developed and taught an 8-week online technical editing course for our grad certificate here. We used Nicole Amare's book, which is a great introduction and could be accessible for both undergrads and grads, with the right scaffolding.

You're welcome to borrow/repurpose any of my materials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A8a4eB6nX3_uUNDCO0_Aa4rVimYgEin-?usp=sharing

Happy Wednesday!
Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD