[ATTW-L] Labor based grading contracts in editing course

Bellwoar, Hannah (BELLWOAR) BELLWOAR at juniata.edu
Thu Jul 16 18:11:30 UTC 2020

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your thoughtful responses. I’m so grateful that many of you have forged the way for me to rethink assessment as I’ve wanted to do for so long. I have many ideas and will happily share my syllabi once I get things sorted.

Best, Hannah

Hannah Bellwoar, PhD
Director of Writing
Associate Professor of English