[ATTW-L] Xchanges Submission Deadline Extended to July 15

Brian Hendrickson bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Tue Jun 30 16:26:22 UTC 2020

Dear All (with apologies for cross-posting):

Xchanges <http://www.xchanges.org/> is extending its submission deadline
for our Fall 2020 undergrad and Spring 20201 grad issues until July 15. If
you're an upper-division undergraduate or graduate student or you teach in
writing studies or a related discipline, consider submitting or
recommending your students submit. And if you haven't yet, take a moment to
peruse some of the amazing undergraduate and graduate scholarship we've
been publishing.

Don't hesitate to send queries my way. Thanks as always for supporting
Xchanges <http://www.xchanges.org/>!

Brian Hendrickson, PhD
Managing Editor, Xchanges <http://xchanges.org>
Assistant Professor
Dept of Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition
Roger Williams University
bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Office Phone: (401) 254-3243
Office Location: GHH 239