[ATTW-L] Extended Deadline (March 12): Brittain Postdoctoral Fellowship at Georgia Tech

Andy Frazee andy.frazee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:26:03 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Please forward the job announcement at the following link to any interested
doctoral students or PhDs—*the deadline for applications has been extended
to March 12. *We have a particular interest in applicants with scholarly,
teaching, and/or professional experience with technical communication or
business communication.

Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellowship in Composition,
Business/Technical Communication, and Digital Pedagogy:
https://wcprogram.lmc.gatech.edu/brittain-fellowship/brittain-fellowship-application-process

Some information not in the ad: We expect to have at least nine openings
for the Brittain Fellowship for 2020-2021. The fellowship carries full
faculty benefits (including health and retirement benefits); first-year
fellows earn a salary of $45,955, with the salary increasing each
additional year in the fellowship (up to the fellowship's three-year limit).

Please direct any questions to me at andy.frazee at lmc.gatech.edu. More
information on the fellowship can be found at the following links:

   - Fellowship overview:
   https://wcprogram.lmc.gatech.edu/brittain-fellowship
   <https://wcprogram.lmc.gatech.edu/brittain-fellowship>
   - Fellowship handbook: http://pwp.gatech.edu/bfhandbook/

Thanks, and best,
Andy

_________

Andy Frazee, PhD

Associate Director of the Writing and Communication Program

Senior Academic Professional

Use pronouns: he, him, his

School of Literature, Media, and Communication

Georgia Institute of Technology

112 Stephen C. Hall Building

215 Bobby Dodd Way

Atlanta, GA 30332