[ATTW-L] ATTW 2020 and COVID-19

Haas, Angela ahaas at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 4 16:46:19 UTC 2020

Dear ATTW members, in particular those planning to/wondering whether to attend ATTW at the end of the month,

The ATTW Executive Committee and 2020 Conference Chairs are monitoring the status of the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States. Because no restrictions for travel within the Continental U.S. have been issued at this point by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we are currently planning to hold the conference as scheduled. We will provide updates as additional public health information becomes available. In the meantime, the safety, health, and well-being of our attendees is very important to us, so we encourage you to make travel decisions that make the most sense for you, your family, and community.

Angela

--
Angela M. Haas, PhD
Graduate Program Director and Professor, Department of English, Illinois State University