[ATTW-L] Global Society of Online Literacy Educators crisis support for migrating/transitioning courses online

ATTW Communications communications at attw.org
Tue Mar 10 20:46:28 UTC 2020

From: President <president at glosole.org>
To: attw-l at attw.org
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 16:18:21 -0400
Subject: Global Society of Online Literacy Educators crisis support for
migrating/transitioning courses online

Dear colleagues,

After some astoundingly quick work by our GSOLE team, we offer you the
following support in the event you are faced with sudden COVID-19-related
school closures that disrupt your school’s onsite instruction:

   - The* Just In Time Hub* is a gateway to our various resources,
   including those below as well as excellent written materials to help you
   think through course conversion/migration; we’ll be updating with other
   materials on the fly: www.glosole.org/justintime.html
   - *Just Ask GSOLE *provides a direct link to discussion forums moderated
   by GSOLE online writing/literacy instruction experts who can answer your
   specific questions: www.glosole.org/justaskgsole.html
   - *Walk-In Webinars* is a direct link to live Zoom sessions hosted by
   GSOLE members; the schedule of facilitators is listed there along with
   specific topics: www.glosole.org/walkinwebinars.html

If you have questions, please direct them to JustAskGSOLE at glosole.org. You
can also follow GSOLE on twitter @gsoleducators
<https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fgsoleducators&data=02%7C01%7Csw93%40drexel.edu%7C455b3b8d1a9044bc2a8108d7c20d29bf%7C3664e6fa47bd45a696708c4f080f8ca6%7C0%7C0%7C637191234128868526&sdata=YOJoyNI%2BQysuY3Y89u3NHVOODa5yYfYfj%2FvE5psLsm4%3D&reserved=0>
for updates on GSOLE's efforts and visit our general website at
www.glosole.org for other material and information.

We hope these resources will be helpful to you.

Best

Scott

Scott Warnock, PhD

Professor of English

Director, University Writing Program

Drexel University

President, Global Society of Online Literacy Educators

president at glosole.org