[ATTW-L] Reminder: TT Assistant Professor of English, University of NE at Kearney

Amanda Sladek sladekam at unk.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:42:45 UTC 2020

Application review begins tomorrow (March 25) for the tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Rhetoric and Composition (with technical writing as a preferred secondary specialization) at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. See the following link for complete information: https://unk.peopleadmin.com/postings/3307.

I also wanted to note that, while the position is listed with a 4/4 base teaching load, the English department typically gets a course release due to our high research output, so the teaching load is essentially a 3/3.

Thanks,
Amanda Sladek

Dr. Amanda Sladek
Assistant Professor of English // Composition Coordinator

University of Nebraska at Kearney
sladekam at unk.edu // 308-865-8116 // THMH 202F

Spring 2020 office hours: 1:30-3:30 MW, 12-2 Tues, and by appointment

she/her