[ATTW-L] CPTSC needs your feedback

Carnegie, Teena tcarnegie at ewu.edu
Tue Mar 17 17:12:58 UTC 2020

Last chance!

CPTSC is looking for your input to help us better meet your needs. If you have ever been a member, participated in a CPSTC activity, or attended the annual conference, we want to hear from you.

All you need to do is complete a short (10 minute) survey by March 20th.

Information collected will be anonymous and will be used to help CPTSC determine future activities and focus.

Please take a few moments to let us know what you think!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CPTSC2020

We hope you are all healthy and wish you the best for getting through to the end of this term and beyond.

Teena Carnegie, Vice President, CPTSC Executive committee

Corinne C. Renguette, Member-at-Large, CPTSC Executive committee