[ATTW-L] internship course readings or syllabi

Grover, Stephen david.grover at park.edu
Wed Nov 18 03:50:12 UTC 2020

Dear ATTW colleagues,

If anyone is willing to share any information about their internship course—I’m specifically interested in syllabi and readings assigned to students—I’d love to see it. We’re putting together our course at Park and have consulted the scholarship, etc., but nothing beats seeing what real instructors are doing.

Feel free to email off-list.

Thanks in advance!
David

Stephen David Grover, PhD
Assistant Professor of English
Course Coordinator: EN204, EN207, EN306A/B/C
Park University<https://www.park.edu> | Parkville Campus | Copley 306
Department of English and Modern Languages
8700 NW River Park Drive
Parkville, MO 64152
816-584-6347<tel:816-584-6347>
david.grover at park.edu<mailto:david.grover at park.edu>
he/his/him
Park University Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering this confidential communication to the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error, and any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original message. Any price and other contract terms contained in this email are not intended to constitute an offer or acceptance and so cannot be binding. Park University’s President, CFO, or Provost, or their designee(s), must approve, in writing, all price and contract terms.