[ATTW-L] Seeking Survey Participants: Graduate Student Writers during COVID-19

Jen Fehsenfeld jsteven7 at gmu.edu
Tue Oct 13 18:39:27 UTC 2020

Dear Graduate Students,

We are recruiting survey participants who are current graduate students in masters and doctoral programs in the US. Our research project seeks to understand how graduate students as writers have been impacted by and are negotiating the COVID-19 pandemic.

Our survey includes 36 questions. We expect it to take no more than 20 minutes of your time.

Our research will shed light on the material conditions of graduate student writing and contribute to ongoing conversations about supporting graduate students as writers. Responses are confidential and may inform publications or conference presentations.

We would very much appreciate your help in circulating and reposting our call for participants above. Our survey will close on October 30th.

Follow this link to the survey:

Take the Survey<https://gmuchss.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9uArU5WI5Jf1XiB>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://gmuchss.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9uArU5WI5Jf1XiB

Thank you for your time,

Jen Fehsenfeld

Dr. Michelle LaFrance

Graduate Students of English 702: Research Methods

George Mason University

Jen (Stevens) Fehsenfeld, MA, MLIS
Team Lead, Arts & Humanities
Subject Librarian for English, Philosophy, and Women & Gender Studies