[ATTW-L] Call for Abstracts: Tactical Approaches to Technical Communication

Hilary Sarat-St Peter hsstpeter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:54:57 UTC 2020

Colleagues,

I hope you are doing reasonably well during these uncertain times. I and my
co-editor, Miles Kimball, write to invite abstracts for chapters in an
edited volume on Tactical Approaches to Technical Communication.

A link to the Google doc for our CFP can be found below, along with a PDF
version of the same document. The deadline for abstracts is Oct 1, 2020.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at this email address if you have any
questions or ideas that you would like to discuss before submitting an
abstract.

Link to Google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cq13bd3PvM6jf2oafne4k2kuW1lAfwIY_SI30syr2iU/edit

Sincerely,
Hilary

Hilary A. Sarat-St. Peter
Associate Professor of Professional and Technical Writing
Graduate Student Instructor (GSI) Coordinator
Department of English and Creative Writing
Columbia College Chicago