[ATTW-L] Resource: MMU Scholar List

Cana Itchuaqiyaq cana.itchuaqiyaq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:34:12 UTC 2020

Hello, all!
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the MMU Scholar List!
The MMU scholar list jumped from 117 self-identified MMU scholars to 133 in
one month!

If you would like to view the list or to add/remove/update your own
information, follow this link: https://www.itchuaqiyaq.com/mmu-scholar-list

FYI: Typically, I will be updating this list at the beginning of each
semester.

In appreciation and solidarity,
Cana

__________________________
Hello, colleagues!

I have created a listing of *self-identified* multiply marginalized and
underrepresented (MMU) scholars in our field and other related fields. This
MMU Scholar List <https://www.itchuaqiyaq.com/mmu-scholar-list> can be
viewed/downloaded from my personal scholar website.

This list was created from responses from the IRB-approved survey conducted
October 2019-April 2020 by Cana Uluak Itchuaqiyaq and Dr. Rebecca Walton,
from the listing in Walton, Moore, and Jones's 2019 book, *Technical
Communication After the Social Justice Turn: Building Coalitions for Action*
<https://www.routledge.com/Technical-Communication-After-the-Social-Justice-Turn-Building-Coalitions/Walton-Moore-Jones/p/book/9780367188474>
(pp.
169-171), and from responses to an ongoing GoogleForm
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScASBYwHpL6QnfXm_A5vkr878FR6Xng4fR4y3mlZk19AhafXQ/viewform>
collecting
basic information.

If you identify as an MMU scholar and would like to have your information
added/removed/updated, please fill out the above Google Form.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make this resource possible!

Also, thank you so much for the 2019 CPTSC Bedford/St. Martin’s Diversity
Scholarship that helped make this research possible!

[My apologies for cross-posting.]

Quyanaqpak!
Cana

--

Cana Uluak Itchuaqiyaq

Managing Editor | *Technical Communication Quarterly
<https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/htcq20/current>*

Steering Committee Member | Caleb Scholars Program
<https://www.calebscholars.org/>

PhD Candidate | Technical Communication & Rhetoric

Utah State University

she/they