[ATTW-L] Last chance! Register for the 2021 CWPA Breakfast

Katherine O'Meara kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:58:45 UTC 2021

Good morning!

Please register for the *2021 CWPA Breakfast* today-- the event will be
held TOMORROW, *Tuesday April 6, 6:30-7:45pm (EST)* on Zoom. Click here to
get to the Brekkie page <http://wpacouncil.org/aws/CWPA/pt/sp/breakfast>;
click on the blue button to register.

On the Brekkie page, you can also view the schedule for the event, as well
as a link to the list of announcements to be shared at the start of the
Zoom meeting.

An email will be sent tomorrow morning (Tuesday 4/6) to all registered
participants with the Zoom link for the 2021 Brekkie. *You must register to
receive the Zoom link. *

While registering, you also have the opportunity to donate to two very
important causes:

   - *The Connors Fund* - This fund, named for Robert J. Connors, who never
   missed the CWPA Breakfast, supports graduate student attendance at future
   Brekkies and other events. (Donate within the registration platform)
   - *Spokane-area food banks and community organizations* - As #4C21 was
   originally supposed to be held in Spokane, WA, you can donate to help fight
   food insecurity-- an issue that has been exacerbated by the pandemic.
   (Donate links on the bottom of the Brekkie page)

Please email me (Breakfast Committee chair) with any questions:
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com

Thanks-- We look forward to seeing you tomorrow (!!!) for a light-hearted
kickoff to CCCC with all your CWPA friends and colleagues.

*The CWPA Breakfast Committee*
*Kat O'Meara (chair), Morgan Hanson, Mara Lee Grayson, Jacie Castle, Susan
Thomas, and Sherry Rankins-Robertson*

*Katherine Daily O'Meara, Ph.D.*
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com

Director of Writing Across the Curriculum, Assistant Professor of English
Saint Norbert College
<https://www.snc.edu/academics/faculty/kat.omeara.html> | kat.omeara at snc.edu
Co-Editor, *Journal of Response to Writing
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>*

*Differences of habit & language are nothing at all*
*If our aims are identical & our hearts are open.*
*- Albus Dumbledore -*

**I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being,
caregiving, and rest. Should you receive correspondence from me during a
time that you are engaging in any of the above, please protect your time
and wait to respond until you are next working. Prioritize joy, not work,
when and where you can.