[ATTW-L] UPCOMING UPDATE: MMU Scholar List/Bibliography

Cana Itchuaqiyaq cana.itchuaqiyaq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:54:43 UTC 2021

Friends,
(Apologies for cross-posting.)

*** "MMU SCHOLAR LIST" & "MMU SCHOLAR BIBLIOGRAPHY" UPDATE HAPPENING SOON!
***

I will be updating the "MMU Scholar List" —a listing of self-identified
multiply marginalized and underrepresented (MMU) scholars— and the "MMU
Scholar Bibliography" —a bibliography of scholarship authored by MMU
scholars in the writing fields— early this upcoming summer.

Because I update these resources once per semester as part of my scholarly
service, I thought I'd send a "add/remove yourself and your scholarship"
notice beforehand so these resources are refreshed before fall semester
course prep begins. If you sent in information after the last update, it
will be incorporated in this update. If you have further updates, please
send them in via the web pages listed below.

I'll be incorporating updates and sending an "updated" notification by 1
June. (FYI: my anticipated update schedule will be 1 December and 1 June.)

These links will lead you to my personal scholarly website and these
resources where you can learn about, view, and/or update the MMU scholar
resources:
MMU Scholar List: https://www.itchuaqiyaq.com/mmu-scholar-list
MMU Scholar Bibliography: https://www.itchuaqiyaq.com/mmu-bibliography

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Quyanaqpak | Thank you so much,
Cana

--

Cana Uluak Itchuaqiyaq, Ph.D.

Managing Editor | *Technical Communication Quarterly
<https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/htcq20/current>*

Steering Committee Member | Caleb Scholars Program
<https://www.calebscholars.org/>

she/they