[ATTW-L] Call for Papers: Special Issue of Technical Communication on “Localized Usability and Agency in Design: Investigating Advocacy in Technical Communication”

Amber Lancaster Amber.Lancaster at oit.edu
Thu Aug 26 17:28:02 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues:

I am excited to share with you our CFP for a Special Issues of Technical Communication on Localized Usability and Agency in Design!

We hope you will submit a proposal and share with others: 400-word proposals are due Oct. 1, 2021.

See: Call for Papers: Special Issue of Technical Communication on “Localized Usability and Agency in Design: Investigating Advocacy in Technical Communication” | Notebook (stc.org)<https://www.stc.org/notebook/2021/08/12/call-for-papers-special-issue-of-technical-communication-on-localized-usability-and-agency-in-design-investigating-advocacy-in-technical-communication/>

Happy to answer any inquires - amber.lancaster at oit.edu.

Amber

Amber Lancaster, PhD, ELS

Associate Professor