[ATTW-L] ATTW 2021 Election Results Announcement!

Cagle, Lauren E. lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Tue Aug 31 12:41:24 UTC 2021

Congratulations to all! What a FANTASTIC leadership team. As always, I'm proud to be a member and look forward to supporting y'all as you guide the organization.

Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD

Assistant Professor | Writing, Rhetoric, & Digital Studies, University of Kentucky<https://wrd.as.uky.edu/>

Program Faculty | Environmental and Sustainability Studies, University of Kentucky<https://ens.as.uky.edu/about-faculty>