[ATTW-L] Call for Applicants: Xchanges Managing Editing Team

Julianne Newmark newmark at unm.edu
Fri Feb 5 19:51:24 UTC 2021

Hi colleagues (with apologies for cross-posting):

At *Xchanges* <http://www.xchanges.org>, we are looking for a new team
member in our Managing Editing group (or possibly two new members).
Attached is our Call for Applicants and additional details are available
via this link: bit.ly/XchangesEditors.  The deadline will be upon us soon
(February 15), so please spread the word to colleagues and graduate
students.

Thanks! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Julie

--
Julianne Newmark, Ph.D.
Principal Lecturer

[image: Xchanges Managing Editor Call.jpg]