[ATTW-L] Deadline Approaching: Postdoc in Community Literacy at Ohio State

Buehl, Jonathan buehl.7 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 18 20:54:59 UTC 2021

This is just a reminder that we will be accepting applications for our postdoc position in Community Literacy through Wednesday, February 24. Please share the information below with anyone you know whose research interests and career goals might align with this position.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Buehl
[The Ohio State University]
Jonathan Buehl
Associate Professor
Vice Chair of Rhetoric, Composition, and Literacy Studies
College of Arts and Sciences | Department of English
421 Denney Hall, 164 Annie and John Glenn Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
buehl.7 at osu.edu<mailto:buehl.7 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>