[ATTW-L] RHM Issue 3.4 is Live!

Rhetoric Healthmedicine rhmassistanteditor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:57:47 UTC 2021

One final correction and apology. Covid fog and too many tabs open has
gotten the best of me!

The review of Robin E. Jensen's *Infertility: Tracing the history of a
transformative term*, penned by Megan Donelson, can be found here:

Vol. 3 Issue 4 – Rhetoricians of Health and Medicine (medicalrhetoric.com)
<http://medicalrhetoric.com/journal-2/vol-3-issue-4/>