[ATTW-L] Listening session follow-up

Derek Ross derek.ross at auburn.edu
Mon Jan 11 20:12:43 UTC 2021

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

We editors of publications in technical and professional communication sincerely thank you for your active participation in the two listening sessions we held on anti-racism and inclusion practices in publication editing and academic publishing. We are sharing with you here our Thank You letter, along with our notes detailing our ongoing commitment to anti-racist and inclusive practices in publication editing and academic publishing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17zfFKMYS_bCwtKRx5tjd_zDzXz_hiwtO9_NFIC5q2Ug/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you again for all of your help and support,

Derek G. Ross

Dr. Derek G. Ross
Professor & Director of Graduate Studies, Department of English
Editor, Communication Design Quarterly<https://sigdoc.acm.org/publication/>
Co-Director, Laboratory for Usability, Communication, Interaction, and Accessibility<http://cla.auburn.edu/lucia/>
9030 Haley Center, Auburn University |334-844-9073 |http://www.derekross.com
Pronouns: he/him/his