[ATTW-L] Seeking writing group - rhetoric of risk in pregnancy/childbirth

Donelson, Megan S mdonelsn at ecok.edu
Wed Jan 20 17:11:23 UTC 2021

Hello, friends and colleagues!

I'm an early career scholar starting a new project in the rhetoric of risk as it relates to pregnancy and childbirth. I'd love to find a few other researchers who are interested in forming a writing/accountability group, or simply making contact to share ideas, resources, and encouragement. Similar goals and topics preferred, but not required.  Please email me at mdonelsn at ecok.edu<mailto:mdonelsn at ecok.edu> if this is you!

Dr. Megan Donelson
Assistant Professor of English
Department of English and Languages
East Central University