[ATTW-L] Trends in Professional and Technical Editing

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Jan 27 20:40:21 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues:

I am conducting a study on trends in professional and technical editing and
am gathering data about editing pedagogy. If you teach or have taught
editing, I respectfully request your participation in the following short
survey:

https://georgiasouthern.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5sPM4p0175pV4Lr

The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. My study has received
approval from the Georgia Southern University IRB [Protocol # H21132].

Best regards,

Joanna
--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
622 COBA Drive
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908