[ATTW-L] Vote for New Members for WPA-GO’s Leadership Council by 7/23!

WPA-GO wpago1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:26:18 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

WPA-GO is excited to extend an invitation to all of our members to vote for
new Leadership Council members, including our new Vice Chair! Please share
widely with graduate students and cast your vote by Friday, July 23, 2021!

   -

   You must be a member of WPA-GO to vote in our Leadership Council
   Election. It’s free and easy to join--just fill out this form:
   https://forms.gle/GpWCVMFS8ptvFtf88
   -

   Then, to vote for FOUR new members to join WPA-GO’s Leadership Council
   and a new Vice Chair for the organization, please use this form:
   https://forms.gle/8WPQF4XyS5ksm16s9

Each candidate’s brief bio and election statement can be found linked in
the form for your review. If you have any questions or concerns about
WPA-GO’s Leadership Council election, please email wpago1 at gmail.com.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and your vote. We hope you’ll
encourage others to vote, as well. And remember to cast your vote by
11:59pm (in your time zone) on Friday, July 23, 2021!

Sincerely,

Gabbi Kelenyi, on behalf of WPA-GO’s Leadership Council

Gabrielle Kelenyi, Chair
Laura Hardin Marshall, Vice Chair
Amanda Presswood, Past Chair

   - WPA-GO Website <http://wpacouncil.org/wpa-go>
   - Twitter <https://twitter.com/wpa_go> & Instagram
   <https://www.instagram.com/wpa_go>: @wpa_go
   - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/wpa.go/>
   - To subscribe or unsubscribe to the WPA-GO email list, please click here
   <https://forms.gle/VYqbYfZ7UfchVbV76>.