[ATTW-L] Deadline extended to Aug 1 for RPCG Special Issue CFP: COVID and Intercultural Risk Communication

Yeqing Kong ykong2 at ncsu.edu
Fri Jul 16 01:29:07 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We very much appreciate the response to our call for proposals for the RPCG
Special Issue on "Intercultural and Participatory Risk Communication about
COVID-19: Using Immaterial Labor to Promote Social Justice in a Pandemic."
Due to several requests for an extension, we decided to extend the abstract
deadline to August 1.

Please see the full CFP here: https://tinyurl.com/extended-ddl-RPCG

Please send queries to special issue editors: Huiling Ding (hding at ncsu.edu)
and Yeqing Kong (ykong2 at ncsu.edu). We look forward to your submissions!

Best regards,
Huiling Ding
Professor, NC State University

Yeqing Kong
Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina Wilmington