[ATTW-L] CFP: RPCG Special Issue on COVID and Risk Comm

Yeqing Kong ykong2 at ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 7 13:33:08 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

Dr. Huiling Ding and I are co-editing a Special Issue of Rhetoric,
Professional Communication, and Globalization about "Intercultural and
Participatory Risk Communication about COVID-19: Using Immaterial Labor to
Promote Social Justice in a Pandemic." Please see the CFP:
https://tinyurl.com/rpcgcovid

Please submit an extended abstract of no more than 1000 words (including
references) that explains how the full submission will contribute to the
aims of this special issue. Please email extended abstracts to
rpcgcovid at gmail.com by July 15, 2021.

We are very excited about the potential of this issue and your great ideas
about this meaningful and timely topic. The new RPCG website is going to be
up this summer. We will make an announcement once it's up. Stay tuned!

Please feel free to contact Huiling (hding at ncsu.edu) or me (ykong2 at ncsu.edu)
if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Huiling & Yeqing
--
Yeqing Kong (she/her)
Ph.D. Candidate & Graduate Research Assistant