[ATTW-L] Interview Request: Discussing the Covid-19 TechComm Classroom

philip gallagher pbgallagher.eiu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 19:12:13 UTC 2021

Dear members,

I'm a new TPC professor studying the ongoing impact of the Covid-19
pandemic on technical communication courses. My goal is to describe the
impacts of the virus on our environments, our teaching, and the learning of
our students. Also, I hope to use this knowledge to develop an approach for
teaching the human element of technical communication in our new online,
hybrid, and distanced environments. I am looking for other TPC faculty (and
their students) who would like to participate in an interview and share
their experiences with the pandemic and how it has changed the classroom
and challenged teaching and learning in our field.

If you are interested, or have interested students, please contact me via
email at gallagher_pb at mercer.edu. I am glad to answer questions and share
information about the IRB-approved project. If you would like to view
the Informed
Consent document, follow this link.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HHXu918CLLIUmpZLCsP1R6yTeJg2p8j8/view?usp=sharing>

Thank you for your help and your time.