[ATTW-L] Save the Date! 2021 CWPA Breakfast at CCCC

Katherine O'Meara kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:51:11 UTC 2021

Please save the date for the 2021 CWPA Breakfast. It will be an EVENING
event, *Tuesday April 6th, 6:30-7:45pm (EST)*.

The theme of this year's event is an Australian Brekkie-- It will be
breakfast-time in Australia during our event, and we also want to mark the
Brekkie as an official welcome to our incoming CWPA President, Susan Thomas.

The 2021 Brekkie will be a *FREE* online event held on Zoom. Check out the
2021 CWPA Brekkie page here
<http://wpacouncil.org/aws/CWPA/pt/sp/breakfast> for
more details and information. (You will also use this page to register;
registration should be available in the next week.)

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
The 2021 CWPA Breakfast Committee
*Kat O'Meara, Morgan Hanson, Mara Lee Grayson, Jacie Castle, Susan Thomas,
and Sherry Rankins-Robertson*

[image: CWPA Breakfast 21.jpg]

*Katherine Daily O'Meara, Ph.D.*
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com

Director of Writing Across the Curriculum, Assistant Professor of English
Saint Norbert College
<https://www.snc.edu/academics/faculty/kat.omeara.html> | kat.omeara at snc.edu
Co-Editor, *Journal of Response to Writing
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>*

*Differences of habit & language are nothing at all*
*If our aims are identical & our hearts are open.*
*- Albus Dumbledore -*

**I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being,
caregiving, and rest. Should you receive correspondence from me during a
time that you are engaging in any of the above, please protect your time
and wait to respond until you are next working. Prioritize joy, not work,
when and where you can.