[ATTW-L] In ONE WEEK: The 2021 CWPA Brekkie

Katherine O'Meara kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:00:00 UTC 2021

G'day, mates!
(An Australian salutation for this Aussie-themed event)

There is *just one week left to register* for the *2021 CWPA Brekkie*, an
online event to be held on Zoom next *Tuesday April 6, 6:30-7:45pm EST*.

Click here to register <http://wpacouncil.org/aws/CWPA/pt/sp/breakfast> for
this FREE event, which is sure to be a fantastic kickoff to the #4C21
annual convention.

At the link above, there are also two opportunities to donate if you are
able:

   - To the Connors Fund, which benefits CWPA grad students (donation
   within the registration form), or
   - To a Spokane-area food bank or community organization to fight food
   insecurity (donation links on the CWPA Brekkie home page)

The official Zoom link has been shared with current registrants; for new
folx who register, an additional email will be sent the morning of Tuesday
April 6 with the Zoom link for the event.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the 2021 Brekkie! Thanks so much.

*The CWPA Breakfast Committee*
*Kat O'Meara (chair), Morgan Hanson, Mara Lee Grayson, Jacie Castle, Susan
Thomas, and Sherry Rankins-Robertson*

*Katherine Daily O'Meara, Ph.D.*
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com

Director of Writing Across the Curriculum, Assistant Professor of English
Saint Norbert College
<https://www.snc.edu/academics/faculty/kat.omeara.html> | kat.omeara at snc.edu
Co-Editor, *Journal of Response to Writing
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>*

*Differences of habit & language are nothing at all*
*If our aims are identical & our hearts are open.*
*- Albus Dumbledore -*

**I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being,
caregiving, and rest. Should you receive correspondence from me during a
time that you are engaging in any of the above, please protect your time
and wait to respond until you are next working. Prioritize joy, not work,
when and where you can.