[ATTW-L] Invitation to submit proposals for ARSTM at NCA 2021 Sponsored Sessions

Cagle, Lauren E. lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Tue Mar 30 19:33:43 UTC 2021

Hello all!

Last call for anyone interesting in submitting to and/or reviewing for sponsored programming at NCA 2021, which will be held in November. The relevant deadlines are:

TOMORROW, Wednesday, March 31: deadline to submit a proposal to NCA<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fww4.aievolution.com%2Fnca2101%2F&data=04%7C01%7Clauren.cagle%40uky.edu%7C233b95efa45f4d25c87408d8f2f058e6%7C2b30530b69b64457b818481cb53d42ae%7C0%7C1%7C637526461401295410%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&sdata=vKYPD8zHZepDHsVmlsQx0XJQSx1At%2BPEBpXL8AobJKY%3D&reserved=0> (you will need to log in at the link or create a user profile if you've never participated in NCA before)

More information is in the attached CFP and the email below!

Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD

Assistant Professor | Writing, Rhetoric, & Digital Studies, University of Kentucky<https://wrd.as.uky.edu/>

Program Faculty | Environmental and Sustainability Studies, University of Kentucky<https://ens.as.uky.edu/about-faculty>