[ATTW-L] Save the Date! CPTSC Conference 2022

Vernon, Laura lvernon at RADFORD.EDU
Mon Nov 8 15:40:07 UTC 2021

Dear ATTW Friends,

The new Technical Communication and Information Design (TCID) department at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs is excited to invite you to our lovely city for the next CPTSC conference, October 27-29, 2022!

It's been a while since we've all been together, so we're going to create not just a great academic conference, but a festive environment. Of course we'll have excellent panels and workshops, but also we're also planning to hold events and activities each day which will culminate in some great Saturday outings. In fact, as the conference grows nearer, look for a survey about some possibilities for the Saturday excursions because we really do have a lot to do in Colorado Springs, and we just can't do it all.

As you begin to think about making plans for your visit to Colorado Springs, peruse the city's visitor website<https://www.visitcos.com/>, read a little about our campus<https://www.uccs.edu/>, and maybe scan the TCID program's website<https://tcid.uccs.edu/>. We'll have some hotels set aside for the conference, but you might also choose a kitschy room in historic Manitou Springs<https://manitousprings.org/> or a fancy stay at Garden of the Gods Resort and Spa<https://www.gardenofthegodsresort.com/>.

If you have ideas about the 2022 CPTSC Conference that can help the local committee make this a great experience, please share them.

See you in the mountains!
Sean Williams
CPTSC 2022 Local Chair

Laura Vernon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Professional Writing
Department of English
Radford University
Box 6935
Radford, VA 24142