[ATTW-L] Request for survey participants in research on virtual team collaboration, communication & technology skills

Lynn McCool lbmccool at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:21:52 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We (Lynn McCool and Alanah Mitchell) are conducting research on how virtual
team collaboration, communication, and technology skills are taught in the
university classroom. The goal of this work is to better understand current
and best practices in the teaching and learning of virtual team
communication and collaboration technologies.

This study has received an IRB exempt approval status. Participation in
this study is voluntary without any compensation to participants.
Participants will answer a brief survey that should take 5-10 minutes to
complete. Participants have the option to share more information with the
researchers through a follow-up email. There are no foreseeable risks
involved with this study.

We especially desire responses from faculty who are currently including
virtual team concepts as a part of their curriculum but welcome input from
other faculty as well.

Please use the following link to complete our survey: <
https://drake.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ulWSJjH60iDMTc>

Thank you in advance for your participation.  We truly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Lynn McCool & Alanah Mitchell

College of Business & Public Administration

Drake University

Des Moines, Iowa 50310

<lynn.mccool at drake.edu>

<alanah.mitchell at drake.edu>

Lynn B. McCool, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Business Communication
& Writing Program Administrator of the
David J. Schulte Center for Business Communication
at Drake University
Publications Editor, Drake Management Review
<http://faculty.cbpa.drake.edu/dmr/>