[ATTW-L] Tenure-track TPC position

Henschel, Sally sally.henschel at msutexas.edu
Fri Oct 8 20:29:52 UTC 2021

Please share the following job announcement with those who might be interested:

Assistant or Associate Professor in Technical & Professional Communication
Department of English, Humanities, and Philosophy
Midwestern State University (we joined the Texas Tech University System this Fall)

The ideal candidate will have teaching experience and a research emphasis in workplace communication practices, technologies, and pedagogy, which includes writing for culturally and geographically diverse audiences and teams. This is a nine-month, tenure-track position with a standard load of 4/4 and optional summer teaching.

MSU Texas is located in Wichita Falls, Texas, a city of about 103,000, located between DFW and Oklahoma City, with some of the most affordable housing in Texas. MSU has an enrollment of approximately 5,800 and is the only university in Texas to become a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges. Our campus is beautiful, nestled in a residential area where many faculty and staff live, and our department collegial (i.e., I think this is a nice place to live and work).

Review of applications will being  November 29, 2021, and continue until the position is filled.

Link to job description:  https://msutexas.edu/human-resources/jobs/job-details.php?id=686&type=faculty

Link to MSU Texas, , https://msutexas.edu/

I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Sally

Sally Henschel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Graduate Coordinator
Midwestern State University
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication
sally.henschel at msutexas.edu