[ATTW-L] Call for Applications: Career Advancement Research Grant (2021)

Luke Thominet lthomine at fiu.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:08:25 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to share the call for applications for this year's ACM SIGDOC Career Advancement Research Grant. This grant program is designed specifically to support the work of junior faculty and early-career scholars. SIGDOC will be awarding two $1200 grants this year. The full Call for Applications<https://sigdoc.acm.org/awards/career-advancement-research-grant/> is available on the SIGDOC website.

Also on the website, you'll see the list of past winners. Clicking on each project name will download their successful application. We hope this transparency allows first-time proposal writers to see what the SIGDOC Executive Board is looking for in a submission.

If you have any questions about the grant, please contact Dan Richards, SIGDOC Chair, at dprichar at odu.edu<mailto:dprichar at odu.edu>. The deadline for submissions is November 30th.

Best,
Luke Thominet, PhD
SIGDOC Communications Manager