[ATTW-L] Alt-Ac Job: Assistant Director for Engagement at ODU's ICAR (Institute for Coastal Adaptation and Resilience)

Richards, Daniel P. dprichar at odu.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:13:52 UTC 2021

Hi, all:
Our Institute for Coastal Adaptation and Resilience is hiring an Assistant Director for Engagement. The position also acts as an extension staff member of the Virginia Sea Grant. I cannot share the exact range of salary, but I do know it is higher than an incoming assistant professor in our English department.

Full ad here: https://hera.odurf.odu.edu/careers/Careers.aspx?req=21-047&type=JOBDESCR

ICAR website here: https://oduadaptationandresilience.org/

Individuals with backgrounds in risk communication are eligible and in fact encouraged to apply. Norfolk is such a lovely place to live, and the ICAR community is one of the best parts of my job. The interdisciplinary collaboration is consistent, valued, and supported.

Let me know off-list if you have any questions (dprichar at odu.edu).

Cheers,
Dan

Daniel P. Richards, Ph.D.