[ATTW-L] Reminder: CWPA Call for Involvement in Committee Work

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:25:48 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Thank you for the great response to our invitation so far.

This is a reminder of CWPA's invitation to those interested in Writing
Program Administration work to get involved in organization committee work
for the year 2021 – 2022. This year, we are seeking members for only 10
committees, those that are fundamental to the members and organization’s
mission. In support of our commitment to inclusion of all voices, we would
like to encourage those who haven’t been traditionally involved in the
organization’s work and would like to bring diverse voices and perspectives
to the table to join us.

If you are currently a CWPA committee member or Chair and would like to
continue to serve on the same committee, please complete the survey to let
us know of your interest.

Please complete this expression of interest form
<https://aum.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5hSYWfE9ojXTZoW> by *November 1*,
2021. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lilian

*Lilian W. Mina*
*, Ph.D.*Vice President/President Elect, Council of Writing Program
Administrators
Honors Associate Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Composition
Department of English and Philosophy
Auburn University at Montgomery
Montgomery, AL