[ATTW-L] Activision Blizzard's message on "Creating A More Accountable Workplace"

Tharon Howard tharon at clemson.edu
Wed Oct 20 18:12:50 UTC 2021

You are such a *treasure*, Sam.  I can’t thank you enough for these gems that you’ve so casually dropped over the years. I just wanted to let you know that I use them regularly in my Tech Writing courses, so you’re not wasting your time. You’ve saved me hours and hours of research looking for both good and bad examples of memo & technical report writing.

Thank you, my friend!

Tharon